- Posted: December 6, 2023
- Rate: per hour
This part-time seasonal position is responsible for handling laundry duties and fittings, cleaning, and providing a positive customer service experience to our guests.
Hersheypark amusement park spans 121-acres, and welcomes guests to experience Hersheypark Happy all year long! As the largest amusement park in Pennsylvania, Hersheypark is home to more than 70 rides including 15 coasters and 20+ kiddie rides, as well as a zoo, and an entire water park.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (HE&R) is an award-winning entertainment & hospitality organization with properties including: Hersheypark, The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, Giant Center, Restaurants, and more. Our team members share a common goal of upholding the legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, while striving to live by our company's Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, and Respectful of Others. Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is committed to cultivating diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce, marketplace, and community, and is proud to help fulfill the dream of our founder by providing value to Milton Hershey School.
As a Part-Time Team Member, you will enjoy sweet perks like FREE admission and parking to Hersheypark, discounts on food & shopping, and more as soon as you receive your Employee ID!
Job Duties (Duties marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this job):
- Fit employees for departmental uniforms and use a digital inventory system
- Complete daily tasks and/or modification to uniform apparel to include, but not limited to, preparing clothing for return to back stock
- Responsible for the daily issuance and collection of uniform apparel, maintaining appropriate supply of items, and monitoring for necessary repairs
- Responsible for the daily sorting, washing, drying, folding, and hanging of all clothing and linens processed by the Wardrobe Department
- Ensure the cleanliness of all Wardrobe areas
- Ability to operate point of sale register
- Perform tasks related to inventory management, including the counting, stocking, and restocking of items
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 or older on date of applying
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Safeguard confidential information
- Must be detail oriented and have clear written and verbal communications skills
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts and Food & Beverage guidelines
- Must be friendly, upbeat, work well with other employees, and be able to interact with guests
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated to perform all aspects of the job at all times
- Must be comfortable with cash handling
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays, with shifts starting as early as 7:00 AM and ending as late as 12:00 AM
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for up to five hours at a time, walk, bend at the waist and knees and have repeated manual dexterity, and the ability to push, pull, and reach above shoulder level, and lift up to twenty (20) pounds without assistance
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals in and around workplace
- Must be comfortable with the use of laundry room equipment, weigh bins, computer label equipment, heat sealers, and seam rippers
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer