Eleven Madison Park
Eleven Madison Park is a plant-based fine dining restaurant that overlooks Madison Square Park in New York City. First opened in 1998 as a French brasserie, the restaurant has been headed by Chef Daniel Humm since 2006 and owned by his company Make it Nice Hospitality since 2011. Eleven Madison Park has evolved significantly under his leadership both in food and in experience, earning several accolades including 4 stars from the New York Times and 3 stars from the Michelin Guide.
In 2021, Eleven Madison Park reopened its doors post-pandemic as a completely plant-based restaurant. The desire to reinvent and push the boundaries of fine dining has always been at the heart of Eleven Madison Park, and the team is committed to showcasing our respect for the craft through the precision of our cooking, the elegance of our service, and the passion for our work.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced people to join our Pastry team.
As a Pastry Cook you will gain a solid understanding of our style of service and our company's culture. This position lays the groundwork for all future opportunities for growth within our team.
Requirements for Success:
- Commitment to excellence
- Desire to learn
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work cleanly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Proof of Covid vaccination required
What we offer:
- Focused professionals pursuing a common goal
- Weekly education classes on various topics including, wine, spirits, restaurant culture
- Generous referral program
- Competitive benefits package, including, health insurance, 401K, paid time off
- Continual growth opportunities.