Eleven Madison Park
Eleven Madison Park is a three Michelin-starred restaurant led by Chef Daniel Humm featuring a thoughtful, multi-course plant-based menu inspired by local and seasonal ingredients. Our team is driven by a commitment to serve the most delicious food with the most gracious hospitality.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Maitre D to inspire, lead, and manage our guest relations team. They are on top of industry news and trends, and responsible for recognizing the important industry and media figures. The ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desire to learn and grow.
Requirements for Success:
- Commitment to excellence
- Desire to learn
- Passion for food and hospitality
- Positive attitude
- Wholeheartedly enjoy "Making it Nice"
- Proof of COVID vaccine
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation and Tip Structure
- Focused professionals pursuing a common goal
- Weekly education classes on various topics including, wine, spirits, restaurant culture
- Generous employee referral program
- Competitive benefits package, including, health insurance, 401K, paid time off
- Continual growth opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of our team and grow with us!
Make it Nice is the parent company behind Eleven Madison Park. Our company culture supports the growth and development of our employees, and provides opportunities for education and advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, flexible spending accounts, employee dining discounts, 401k, and paid time off after a required waiting period. Make it Nice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.