Eleven Madison Park
Eleven Madison Park is a plant-based fine dining restaurant that overlooks Madison Square Park in New York City. First opened in 1998 as a French brasserie, the restaurant has been headed by Chef Daniel Humm since 2006 and owned by his company Make it Nice Hospitality since 2011. Eleven Madison Park has evolved significantly under his leadership both in food and in experience, earning several accolades including 4 stars from the New York Times and 3 stars from the Michelin Guide.
In 2021, Eleven Madison Park reopened its doors post-pandemic as a completely plant-based restaurant. The desire to reinvent and push the boundaries of fine dining has always been at the heart of Eleven Madison Park, and the team is committed to showcasing our respect for the craft through the precision of our cooking, the elegance of our service, and the passion for our work.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced people to join our kitchen team.
Requirements for Success:
- Commitment to excellence
- 2-3 years baking experience in a professional bakery or kitchen
- Desire to learn
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work cleanly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in skill
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Someone who is looking to grow in the company as this position has a lot of room for growth as we expand our Bake it Nice program
- Michelin experience preferred but not required
- Experience with various types of dough including laminated doughs
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Focused professionals pursuing a common goal
- Generous referral program
- Competitive benefits package, including, health insurance, 401K, paid time off
- Continual growth opportunities, including the opportunity to eventually train for cook serving and partake in tip pool upon the completion of necessary training and certification.
The job description above does not list each and every job responsibility of a Baker. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.