Dining Room Manager
Eleven Madison Park
Eleven Madison Park is a plant-based fine dining restaurant that overlooks Madison Square Park in New York City. First opened in 1998 as a French brasserie, the restaurant has been headed by Chef Daniel Humm since 2006 and owned by his company Make it Nice Hospitality since 2011. Eleven Madison Park has evolved significantly under his leadership both in food and in experience, earning several accolades including 4 stars from the New York Times and 3 stars from the Michelin Guide.
In 2021, Eleven Madison Park reopened its doors post-pandemic as a completely plant-based restaurant. The desire to reinvent and push the boundaries of fine dining has always been at the heart of Eleven Madison Park, and the team is committed to showcasing our respect for the craft through the precision of our cooking, the elegance of our service, and the passion for our work.
Reports to: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage training and development of dining room team.
- Interview, hire, schedule and discipline dining room team.
- Oversee all aspects of service, including those in the dining room, bar, and private dining rooms
- Uphold all standards of the restaurant, service, appearance, and conduct
- Develop relationships with guest
- Actively participate in service
- 2+ years fine dining experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of the New York City restaurant scene
- Passion for food and the hospitality industry
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 360
The job description above does not list each and every job responsibility of the Dining Room Manager. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.